Just got an urgent call from the Shipper. Normally we get a day's notice? But NOT today. There are 3 orphaned foals sitting at the shipper's. They have already been pulled off their moms. Moms have shipped and babies are sitting in 100+ degree heat waiting for me to get there. One of them is supposed to be very young.
Time is of the essence and I need to leave now! However, we need some help to get up there and save those babies, get Coggins etc., buy some groceries for them, and bring them home to safety.
Appreciate any help y'all can give. Matt is heading home from CA but I can't wait to leave.
PLEASE help if you can. Thank you from all the babies, but especially the ones sitting in the pens, scared, alone and crying for their mama's.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP HELPING US SAVE MORE LIVES, YOU CAN GO TO:
You can go to gofundmel
You can go to Paypal
if you would like to help these horses.
->You can donate via check at:
Chilly Pepper - Miracle Mustang,
295 Old Hwy 40 East, # 190
Golconda, NV 89414
You can also donate via credit card by calling Palomino at 530-339-1458.
NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL - WE SAVE THEM ALL!
SAVING GOD'S CRITTERS - FOUR FEET AT A TIME
OUR MAILING ADDRESS HAS CHANGED!
PO BOX 233
GOLCONDA, NV 89414